Hi Viewer! Today We Will Narrate a brief Biography or Sucess Story About Axar Patel Biography. I will also explain the Life story of Axar Patel And the Biography of Axar Patel Wiki.
Axar Patel Biography
Axar Patel is an Indian international cricketer. He was born on 20 January 1994 in Anand, Gujarat, India. Axar Patel is an all-rounder who plays for the India National Cricket Team. He played mainly as a left-handed batsman and slow left-arm orthodox bowler.
Axar Patel played his cricket international debut ODI against Bangladesh on 15 June 2014. He plays for Gujarat in domestic cricket. In the Indian Premier League 2018, they were bought by the Kings XI Punjab team.
Axar Patel plays for Kings XI Punjab from 2014 to present and is the team’s highest-paid cricketer. Axar Patel is a very talented and most popular all-rounder in India.
Axar Patel Age 23 Years Old, He born in Anand, Gujarat, India. His Father named Rajesh Patel and His Mother named, Pritiben Patel. He has one elder brother, Sonship Patel and One elder sister, Shivangi Patel. Axar Patel is Unmarried and not dating anyone. He is Hindu by religion and horoscope/sun sign is Aquarius. Let’s read Dwayne Bravo, Sam Billings, Mitchell Santner, Mark Wood, Pinky Lalwani Wiki & Biography.
Axar Patel Height 6 ft 0 in (183 cm) and Weight 70 Kg (154 Pounds). His Body Measurements are 40-32-14 Inches. Axar Patel Chest Size 40 Inches, Waist Size 32 Inches and Biceps Size 14 Inches. He has black color hair and black color eyes.
Axar Patel Quick Bio
|Real Name||Akshar Rajeshbhai Patel|
|Profession||Indian Cricketer (Bowler)|
|Age||20 January 1994|
|Date of Birth||23 Years|
|Birthplace||Anand, Gujarat, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Aquarius|
|Hometown||Nadiad, Gujarat, India|
|Cricket International Debut||ODI- 15 June 2014 against Bangladesh at Dhaka|
T20 – 17 July 2015 against Zimbabwe at Harare
|Height, Weight & Body Measurements|
|Height in Centimeters||183 cm|
|Height in meters||1.83 m|
|Height in Inches||6’ 0”|
|Weight in Kilograms||70 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||154 lbs|
|Body Measurements||40-32-14 Inches|
|Chest Size||40 Inches|
|Waist Size||32 Inches|
|Biceps Size||14 Inches|
|Shoe Size||10 Inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Family and Relatives|
|Brother||Sanship Patel (Elder)|
|Sister||Shivangi Patel (Elder)|
|Affairs, Girlfriends and Marital Status|
|Education and School, College|
|Educational Qualification||Engineering Dropout|
|College/ University||Dharmsinh Desai University, Nadiad, Gujarat|
|Favorites Things and Like & Dislike|
|Favorite Actor||Ranveer Singh|
|Favorite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
|Favorite Cricketer||Batsman: Yuvraj Singh|
Bowler: Harbhajan Singh
|Favorite Singer||Yo Yo Honey Singh|
|Favorite Movie||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
|Salary||RETAINER FEE: 50 lakh (INR) |
TEST FEE: 15 lakh (INR)
ODI FEE: 6 lakh (INR)
T20 FEE: 3 lakh (INR)
|House Address||Not Available|
|Phone Number||Not Available|
|Email Id||Not Available|
Axar Patel Domestic Career
Patel took 6 wickets for 55 runs in Delhi’s first innings. It was his first five wickets in only his second match in his first-class career.
Patel played just one first-class game for Gujarat in his debut season but made a more successful run in 2013. Slade primarily as a bowling all-rounder, the left-arm spinner received his first IPL contract with Mumbai Indians before IPL 2013, although he was on the bench for the entire season.
He was one of the key contributors to India winning the Under-23 title in the ACC Emerging Team Cup 2013, taking seven wickets, including four in the semi-finals against the UAE. He was one of the consistent performers for Gujarat in the Ranji Trophy in 2013/14, scoring 369 runs at an average of 469 and taking 29 wickets at 23.58. In early 2014, he was voted the BCCI Under-19 Cricketer of the Year for the 2012/13 season.
In August 2019, he was named in the India Red Team squad for the 2019-20 Duleep Trophy. In October 2019, he was named in the India C squad for the 2019–20 Deodhar Trophy.
Axar Patel International Career
After an outstanding performance in the 2014 IPL, Patel was offered a place in the Indian ODI squad for the Bangladesh tour. And made his ODI debut and scored 1/59 in the first match of the series at Sher-e-Bangla National Stadium. Patel called for a five-match ODI series against the West Indies and played in the 4th ODI, where he scored 26 runs for only 2 wickets in his 10 overs.
He was part of the 15 man squad for the 5 match series against Sri Lanka where he played all 5 matches and took 11 wickets and scored 31 runs at a strike rate of 178.
He was a part of the 15-member team India at the 2015 Cricket World Cup.
He made his Twenty20 International debut for India against Zimbabwe on 17 July 2015.
On 20 June 2016, after taking three wickets against Zimbabwe, Patel fell to 13th in the ICC ODI rankings.
Axar Patel Pic
Axar Patel Social Media Sites
He is very active on his social media handles such as Instagram and Facebook etc. Thus he has a good fan following on his social media accounts.
Axar Patel mail id:-Axar [email protected]
- YouTube 1.7M + subscribers – (Visit)
- Instagram: 599k + followers (Visit)
- Facebook: 491k + Likes on his Page (Visit)
- Twitter: 424k + followers (Visit)
Some Facts About Axar Patel
- Does Axar Patel smoke?: Not Known
- Does Axar Patel drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Henever wanted to be a cricketer, instead, he wanted to be a mechanical engineer.
- When he was 15 years old, his friend Dhiren Kansara first noticed his cricketing talent and suggested him to play an inter-school tournament.
- His first name’s spelling was “Akshar”, but because of is school principal’s mistake he spelt it as “Axar” in the school leaving certificate, and since then he has been using this name.
- As he wasn’t strong enough at the beginning of his cricketing career, he father was a bit worried about how he’s going to cope-up with the physical demand of the game. So, his father enrolled him in a gym.
- He started playing cricket as a batsman, but later, became a bowler to increase his chance to play for India.
- In 2010, he met with an accident just after he was selected for the Gujarat U-19 team. He injured his leg at home during the Diwali break, after which he was ruled out for the entire season. During this period, he thought to quit cricket, but his grandmother’s will to see him playing on TV inspired him to make a comeback.
- In his debut Ranji Trophy season of 2012, he played only one match, but he had an exceptional 2013-14 Ranji Trophy season as he was amongst the most consistent players for Gujarat as he made 369 runs at an average of 46.12 and took 29 wickets at an economy rate of 23.58 in 7 matches.
- He was awarded “BCCI Under-19 cricketer of the Year” in 2014.
Conclusion of Axar Patel
We can share your suggestions and questions with us through the comment box below of this post.
If you want to read such articles in the future, then keep visiting our Website Regular ProfileHosting.com.
- Elma Biography
- Kabita’s Kitchen Biography
- Tech Burner Biography
- Mr. Indian Hacker Biography
- Mohammed Salim Khan Biography
- Aman Dhattarwal Biography
- Swagger Sharma Biography
- Awanish Singh Biography
Thank You for Giving Your Precious Time To Our Website.
For Any Query Comment Us In Comment Box