Hi Viewer! Today We Will Narrate brief Biography or Sucess Story About JS films Biography. I will also explain the Life story of Jasminder Singh And Biography of JS films Wiki.
JS Films Biography
In the Current time in India, Bike Riding is not just about traveling and going to different Hill cities and meeting peoples, it is about capturing memories, making friends and exploring the culture of that particular region and area where you visited.
JS films are one of the famous YouTube Channel about Bike riding, traveling and moto blogging which is exploring the culture of different regions of India with his Pro Bike Skills and traveling differ places through a road trip and inspiring Indian youth bikers. He is the number one moto vlogger of India in the current time.
JS films YouTube Channel was made by Jasminder Singh commonly known as ‘’Jaysn’’. Jasminder Singh was born in Delhi and basically his family belongs from Punjab and He is Punjabi Guy with his Indian Nationality.
Jaysn Completed his primary education from the local, public school of Delhi, and he was not brilliant in his studies from his childhood but he was fond of bike riding from his School Days.
Currently, he is 29 years old guy and he lives in Delhi with his wife and Parents.
Quick Bio of Js FIlms
|JS films Real Name||Jasminder Singh|
|Nick Name||JS films|
|Profession||Youtuber , Moto V Logger|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||centimeters- 160 cm|
meters- 1.60 m
feet inches- 5’.6”
|Weight (approx.)||kilograms- 72 kg|
|Date of Birth||Unknown|
|Age (as in 2019)||29 Years|
|Hobbies||Bike Riding, Explore Whole World|
|JS films Relationships & More|
|JS films Family|
|JS films Income|
|Net worth(approx.)||3.5 Cr|
His Career and Success Story
When Jasminder completed his Intermediate education from Delhi then he decided to complete his bachelor’s. Then after completing his graduation, he started his career as doing the job in Local Corporation and after few years he fed up with his job and he decided to build up his own business and then left the job.
Then with managing his business, he started his YouTube Channel named JS films as a hobby before 2016.
In the starting days of his struggle, his videos and moto vlog’s views were very low and not many peoples know about him but he was still uploading his videos based on different road roots of India, Nepal, and Bhutan.
Then after a few years of struggle, his Ladakh Road Trip vlog was viral in the year 2017 and his channel grew up and lots of peoples started following him and subscribed to his channel on YouTube.
In the present time, his fans know Jasminder commonly as “Jaysn’’. He is the hero and role model for motorcycle enthusiastic in India and he has thousands of travel and bike rider followers on his social media accounts.
You can see and measure his popularity among Indian bike lover’s from his YouTube subscribers and followers on Instagram.
Currently, he has 1.88 million subscribers means 11 lakh+ peoples engagement on his YouTube Channel and 350k+ followers on his Instagram Handle. He also has his official website named as www.jsfilmsindia.com, through which the people contact him for shows and collaborations and other business inquiries.
His Source of Earning
Js Films Net worth is 3.5 to 4.0 crore Indian rupees, from his different sources such as YouTube, his own business, affiliate marketing, Investments and promotions of different brands. He also sponsored many bike brands in India and he has his own high class, well managed and with fully facilities house in Delhi.
YouTube – He earns approx. 2 to 3 lakh INR per month from his YouTube travel Vlogs and he also runs google ads on his videos.
Affiliate Marketing – Jasminder also uses affiliate marketing techniques through his Pinterest and personal website. He has also good traffic on his Pinterest account.
Promotions of different brands – Jasminder also works as a freelance moto biker Model for different Brands due to his popularity among the riders and Indian Youth Bikers.
Personal Website – Jsfilmsindia.com
Jasmine also has his own domain name website, through which peoples book him for business collaborations and sponsorship. He has good engagement and traffic on his personal website.
Jaysn Bikes and Car Collection
- Yamaha Rx 100 – he purchased this bike in his starting days of bike riding and this bike cost was only 40,000 (ex-showroom price) at that time.
- Honda Activa – Jaysn also loves Scottie riding and he has his own Honda active which he bought in 53,624 INR (ex-showroom price).
- Bajaj Avenger – his Bajaj Avenger cost is 80,445 INR with the ex-showroom price.
- KTM Duke 390 – KTM Duke 390 is the favorite bike of Jasminder which he purchased in 2017 with price tag of 2.51 lakhs. Unusually he makes his long-distance vlog with his KTM Duke 390.
- Kawasaki Z800 – Jasminder Purchased his Kawasaki Z800 after 2017 and he bought this bike in 7.5 lakh INR at that time.
- Mighty Suzuki Hayabusa – Hayabusa is the love and most favorite bike of Jasminder, he purchased this bike in 15 lakh (ex-showroom price) after his KTM Duke 390 and he made his lots of moto blogs with his Hayabusa and you can see his attachment, love, and attraction with Hayabusa in his videos. He called “Nilima” to his Hayabusa.
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Desire – He also has his personal car Swift Desire of 2013 Model which he bought in 7 lakh INR from Delhi Showroom.
Jayson has lots of bikes in the current but his First bike name was Hyosung GTR through which he starts his First Vlog.
His Famous Road trips –
- Delhi to Leh Ladhak – he has made 4 videos on this root with his adventuring bike experience. It is 1008.8 km long root through Leh Manali Highway which takes 26 hours from normal vehicles to reach Leh Ladakh.
- Delhi to Goa – He made his Delhi to Punjab vlog with his friends at last year and it was one of his longest road trip. It is 1875.3 km long root by road and takes 37 hours from normal vehicles.
- Delhi to Punjab – Jaysn basically belong from Punjab and he made his Delhi to Punjab Vlog to explore the Punjabi culture and bad road experience of National highway. It is 381.8 km long and takes 8 hours from normal vehicles.
- Delhi to Bhutan – he is the first Indian biker who traveled Delhi to Bhutan with his most favorite bike Suzuki Hayabusa. It is 1939.4km long and takes 40 hours from normal vehicles to reach Bhutan.
JS films Youtube Journey
Jasminder is the motivational and full of bravery man with his pro bikes skills and road adventurer, which is a youth icon for Indian bikers and he also taught a lesson to the Indian riders- ride with full safety and follow traffic rules, through his videos and moto vlogs.
JS films Social Media Sites
He is very active on his social media handles such as Instagram and Facebook etc. Thus he has a good fan following on his social media accounts.
js Films email id:[email protected]
- YouTube Channel –1.88m+(Visit) subscriber
- Instagram: 352k + followers(Visit)
- Facebook: 124k + Likes on his Page(Visit)
- Twitter: 2.5k+ followers(Visit)
JS films website
- Personal Website – Jsfilmsindia.com
- Merchandise Website – jaysnnation.com
Sir I Also a Big Fan Of You
We can share your suggestions and questions with us through the comment box below of this post.
If you want to read such articles in the future, then keep visiting our Website Regular ProfileHosting.com.
- FactTechz Biography
- Kabita’s Kitchen Biography
- Tech Burner Biography
- Mr. Indian Hacker Biography
- Mohammed Salim Khan Biography
- Aman Dhattarwal Biography
Thank You for Giving Your Precious Time To Our Website.
For Any Query Comment Us In Comment Box