Hi Viewer! Today We Will Narrate a brief Biography or Sucess Story About Nana Patekar Biography. I will also explain the Life story of Nana Patekar And the Biography of Nana Patekar Wiki.
Nana Patekar Biography
Nana Patekar was born on 1 January 1951. And he is an Indian film actor and writer and filmmaker who works mainly in Hindi and Marathi cinema.
Nana Patekar is an actor in Indian films, he is also a writer and filmmaker. Nana is considered a famous actor in Hindi films. All of his performances are convincing and that is why he has been conferred with the National Film Award and Filmfare Award several times till date, he has also received the Padma Shri, he is very famous for his style of speaking in India. You will find his acting fans in every age group
Nana is known for his tremendous role in the film Agni Sakshi, written by Ranbir Pushp, and for which he won the National Film Award for Best Supporting Actor. He also won the National Film Award for Best Supporting Actor and the Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role in Parinda (1989).
And then he won the Filmfare Award for Best Villain for his role in Angar (1992). In 1995, he made the Krantivir film which was released in 1994. It won the National Film Award for Best Actor for its role in this as well as the Filmfare and Screen Award for Best Actor.
Nana Patekar Bio/Wiki
|Real Name||Vishwanath Patekar|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Writer, Philanthropist, and Filmmaker|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm|
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg|
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of Birth||1 January 1951|
|Birthplace||Murud-Janjira, Bombay State (now, Maharashtra), India|
|Age (as in 2020)||69 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Samarth Vidyalaya, Dadar West, Mumbai|
Bandra School of Arts (now L.S. Raheja School of Art) in Mumbai
|College/Institute||Sir J.J Institute of Applied Arts, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||A Commercial Arts diploma from J J School of Arts|
|Debut||-Actor (Hindi Film): Gaman (1978)|
-Actor (Marathi Film): Sinhasan (1979)
-Director (Hindi Film): Prahaar: The Final Attack (1991)
|Address||304 Sheetal, Apna Ghar Society, Samarth Nagar, Andheri, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Cooking, Doing Philanthropy|
|Awards/Honours||National Film Award|
1990: Best Supporting Actor for Parinda
1995: Best Actor for Krantiveer
1997: Best Supporting Actor for Agni Sakshi
1990: Best Supporting Actor for Parinda
1992: Best Villain for Angaar
2013: Padma Shri by the Government of India
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Manisha Koirala (Actress)|
Ayesha Jhulka (Actress)
|Marriage Date||Year, 1978|
|Wife/Spouse||Neelakanthi Patekar (a former Bank Officer)|
|Children||Sons- Malhar Patekar & 1 More (died)|
|Parents||Father- Gajanand Patekar (Businessman)|
Mother- Nirmala Patekar (Homemaker)
|Siblings||Brothers- Ashok and Dilip Patekar|
Sister- Not known
Note: He had 6 siblings out of which 5 passed away.
|Favourite Food(s)||Mutton Dishes, Malai Kabab, Prawns, Konkani Style Fish Curry, Goan Fish Curry|
|Favourite Restaurant||April Rain in Pune|
|Favourite Actress||Smita Patil, Madhuri Dixit|
|Favourite Singer(s)||Kishore Kumar, Lata Mangeshkar|
|Favourite Song||"Itni shakti hame dena daata, man ka Vishwas kamjor ho na" from the film Ankush (1986)|
|Salary (approx.)||₹4 Crore/Film|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Nana Patekar Career
Nana Patekar has played many roles. He has also played the occasional villain but has been a hero in most of his films. His first film was Gaman which was released in 1978, and after that, he played several minor roles in Marathi cinema and also worked in Marathi cinema.
He played the role of Nathuram Godse in the British television series Lord Mountbatten: The Last Viceroy. He played notable roles in Aaj Ki Awaaz (1984), Ankush (1986), Pratighath (1987), Mohra (1987), Trishgani (1988), Awam (1987) and Sagar Sangam (1988).
Her performance in Meera Nair’s film Salaam Bombay! (1988) was praised. He was seen by mainstream Hindi cinema for his portrayal of a crime Prabhu in Parinda (1989)for which he won his first National Film Award for Best Supporting Actor.
In 2016, he starred in the film adaptation of the drama Natsamrat as Ganpatrao “Appa” Belwalkar, which was a critical and commercial success. He also did voice acting for Shere Khan in the Hindi version of The Jungle Book (2016).
Nana Patekar Controversy
In 2008, film actress Tanushree Dutta accused Nana Patekar of sexually assaulting her on the set of the film Horn ‘OK’ Place SS. In March 2008, she filed a complaint with Cineeta (Cine and TV Artists Association) but no action was taken during that time.
Ten years later, once again Tanushree raised the issue in the year 2018, due to which she is getting support from all over Bollywood. So at the same time, Nana Patekar has dared the defamation case against Tanushree.
Nana Patekar Pic
Nana Patekar Social Media Sites
He is very active on his social media handles such as Instagram and Facebook etc. Thus he has a good fan following on his social media accounts.
Nana Patekar mail id:-NanaPatekar@gmail.com
- YouTube 1.7M + subscribers – (Visit)
- Instagram: 134k + followers (Visit)
- Facebook: 5M + Likes on his Page (Visit)
- Twitter: 69.2k + followers (Visit)
Some facts about Nana Patekar
- Does Nana Patekar smoke?: No (quit at the age of 56)
- Does Nana Patekar drink alcohol?: Yes
- He was born to a textile businessman in Murud-Janjira (in the then Bombay State).
- When Nana was in his seventh standard, his mother sent him to her sister’s house in Mumbai as he was very mischievous. A year later, his aunt packed his bags and sent him back to Murud because she felt that her children were getting spoilt under Nana’s influence.
- Before coming into the acting profession, he did odd jobs like painting Zebra crossings, painting movie posters, etc., to earn a living.
- Since the age of 5, he started acting and worked for long on the Marathi stage, acting in various award-winning plays including Hamidabaichi Kothi and Purush before moving to Marathi films and television and then making his foray into Bollywood.
- When he was 13-year-old, he used to paint cinema posters; for which, he was paid ₹35 and one meal.
- At the begging of his career, Nana worked as a commercial artist and visualizer at Strusa Advertising.
- He also worked in an advertising agency for some time.
- One of India’s most controversial actors due to his acting style and dialogs.
- Nana Patekar was part of the legendary theatre group Rangayan with Vijaya Mehta. He did the great Marathi play “Hamidabaichi Kothi” with the group.
- Two older siblings named Ashok and Dilip Patekar.
- Son Malhar was offered a role in Ab Tak Chappan Part 2. Nana Patekar did not like the idea and rejected it. Malhar then started to assist Ram Gopal Verma in the movie Attacks of 26/11.
- He married his wife in 1978.
Conclusion of Nana Patekar
We can share your suggestions and questions with us through the comment box below of this post.
If you liked this article related to Biography of My Smart Support, Technical Dost, Akash Gola Biography, Technical Dost, then share it with your friends on social media(Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
If you want to read such articles in the future, then keep visiting our Website Regular ProfileHosting.com.
- Elma Biography
- Kabita’s Kitchen Biography
- Tech Burner Biography
- Mr. Indian Hacker Biography
- Mohammed Salim Khan Biography
- Aman Dhattarwal Biography
- Swagger Sharma Biography
- Awanish Singh Biography
Thank You for Giving Your Precious Time To Our Website.
For Any Query Comment Us In Comment Box